Ask any traveller around the world what makes them upset? Well, not being able to explore new places. Travelling to stunning places is like oxygen to every keen traveller. So, if you are feeling the same, then you should look to plan your next big holiday. One place which should be among the destinations you want to visit is Canada, a paradise on earth with picture-perfect places. The beauty of the country bowls over everyone.
Canada offers holidaymakers an abundance of natural beauty with its magnificent mountains, breathtaking beaches, picturesque lakes, and so on. You can make the Canadian trip one of the best ever experiences of your life by looking at the best Canada tours and trips that are on offer for next year. Using a well-known holiday firm can help you make the best plan to enjoy the country whilst taking away the stress of trying to organize it yourself.
Splendid spots to add to your itinerary
Canada can offer you lots of different holiday types, from adventure trips to honeymoons, there are so many different types of holidays you can enjoy here.
Canada is full of mind-blowing and beautiful spots that just mesmerize people. But, some never-miss places are listed here with brief details:
- Niagara Falls: You will forget about the American side of Niagara the moment you visit the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. The magnificent view makes the morning unforgettable the moment you watch it from your hotel window. Enjoy the stunning falls from the Skylon Tower while tasting authentic Canadian cuisine. You can also walk around the falls or go on a boat trip right to the foot of the waterfalls.
- Okanagan Valley: The perfect place for capturing a couple’s cosiest moment. With its huge wineries, fruit orchards, blue lakes, pine forests, and mountains, what else would you want from a holiday? The scenic beauty is combined with the cultural hub, city park, and ski resort which make it one of the most popular destinations in British Columbia.
- Banff National Park and the Rocky Mountains: This picturesque national park is surrounded by the rocky mountain region with greenery all around. The alpine forest, rocks, snow-top peaks, including glaciers, just make the location fascinating. Lake Louise remains stunningly attractive throughout the year with its turquoise water and is a must-visit. The park becomes the ultimate winter sports location for enjoying skiing. Banff offers cost-effective yet suitable accommodation with outstanding shopping, restaurants, and fun-filled nightlife.
- Mount Logan: This is the highest peak in Canada and one of the prime attractions of the country. The snow-covered mountain makes the location heavenly beautiful with an eye-catching background. Climbing this mountain peak is mostly-loved by adventurers.
- Tofino: The ultimate destination that makes Canada tours and trips Yes, without enjoying the endless beaches, the trip remains incomplete. White-sand beaches, huge waves, ancient forests and eye-catching coastlines make the location exceptionally beautiful. The experience reaches new heights when you drive from Tofino to Vancouver Island. Along the route, you can enjoy hiking trails, surfing spots, long beach walks, camping and lots more.
- Whistler: The village seems like heaven on earth with its wanderlust appearance. Whistler is the ultimate ski resort in Canada with its plethora of ski runs and an array of attractions. The popularity increased since 2010, the year it organized the Winter Olympics. The affordable hotels, mouth-watering Canadian cuisines, mountain biking and skiing make the village an enchanting tourist spot.
Well, these are just some of the places that you should put on your list, but remember, Canada has more hidden scenic spots so you can always customize your trip with the holiday firm you book with.