The year 2020 has been like a hell especially when a minute virus has arrested out lives. Humans have been barred from moving out but have emphasized in staying indoors and getting sanitized and maintained social distancing almost 24/7. The discovery of vaccine has been a saviour to the humanity and since then humans dreamt of coming outdoors but with restrictions. Well, you must have thought of things to do post quarantine life.
- Masai Mara, Kenya: Kenya, situated in East Africa is one of the most prosperous country of African continent and the seat of world. Well, Masai Mara needs no further introduction as we know the royal couples always enjoy the privilege of a new beginning in their lives whenever they step in this country, a natural abode. You will enjoy the solace, the tranquillity, and the triumph of observing the wild beauties. Bag up a great tour package by contacting your agent. Don’t miss a chance to see the great Kilimanjaro Mountains.
- Muscat, Oman: Not that everybody knows that Muscat is the ultimate address of surreal beauty. This great country situated in the Gulf would leave no stones unturned to give you the ultimate experience of a picturesque natural beauty. Muscat is a combination of natural wonders like caves, mountains, beaches, islands, water springs, lagoons, Rocks Park and canyon. Apart from all natural wonders, you will enjoy visiting man made wonders, better known as architectural excellence. Sultan Qaboos Grand mosque, Mutrah Souq, and Royal Opera House Muscat will definitely charm you with their great opulence.
- Kerala, India: Kerala is rightly known as ‘Gods own country’. The backwaters, the greenery and vibrancy would definitely set you mind boggling. You will fall in love with the nature and enjoy fishing, camping, aqua tourism, trekking, village walking an ultimately the local cuisine. Monsoon in Kerala is truly enjoyable if you are a lover of the melodious rainfall. Enjoy Kerala massage, spa and other beauty treatments. Enjoy the flavour of local cuisine, especially fishes blended with coconut. You will get rejuvenated for the rest of the year.
- Bali, Indonesia: Bali, Indonesia is on the top of everybody’s mind as this is the right place with a mix of exciting activities and splendid man made attractions. Find serenity here as you visit temples like Uluwatu and Ulun Danu Beratan, where you can experience the most alluring sunrise. Fall in love with Bali museum and the mouth-watering cuisine. Don’t miss the traditional dance and excellent restaurants giving you the local flavour.
- Switzerland: Switzerland is rightly called paradise on earth. Starting from the bountiful Alps mountain range and the lush green fields, Switzerland would definitely be the best place to rejuvenate your senses and a treat to your eyes. You can get drowned in the fantasy of Swiss chocolates, or try hiking the terrains. Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites situated here and
- Cyprus: Cyprus located in the Eastern Mediterranean sea is an abode to natural beauty and rich historic past. You will have opportunity to enjoy walking trails amidst the nature, get sun soaked, and cycle along the rough terrain and of course some gastronomic tour. You will fall in love with the Prussian blue ocean love to find how wine is prepared. In one word, Cyprus, the Mediterranean island will pamper you with the rich history and culture. Avail a train trip along the meadows and you will simply be drowned amidst the mind boggling sites of Alps.
- Maldives: There is no place more enchanting than Maldives. Choose a hotel near to the ocean and you will love to observe the magnificent sunrise, sunset amidst the backdrop of Prussian blue ocean. You would love to surf along the turbulent water, visit nature parks and love to dine amidst the setting sun. Never miss the variety of food that could be the ultimate factor to pampering you.
The most important step would be to get yourself COVID protected by virtue of vaccination, and then maintain social distancing as much as possible. Take a research on the places that is open to fully vaccinated travellers. Get yourself COVID tested and keep your documents ready to enjoy life post quarantine.